Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday Pretties



It's Sunday! Thought I'd post a few pics of my jewelry, please feel free to comment, constructive thoughts always welcome!
The necklace is constructed of solid copper washers, beads and a handmade clasp. The gorgeous Turquoise is from Magpie Gemstones
http://www.magpiegemstones.com the most wonderful supply of gemstones and turquoise on the web! That store can get a girl in serious trouble! I love it! In fact most of my beads are from Szarka's online store, great customer service and beautiful beads, what more could you ask for!? Okay, commercial over! (snort)
The earrings are lovely fresh water pearls and copper with sterling silver leverback ear wires.
It's a beautiful day here in West Texas, sun's shining, sky's blue, blue and cloudless. For some weird reason I saw the sunrise this morning, it was pretty but way too early! I've been working on a copper bracelet, just need to figure out what type clasp to put on it. Hopefully will have a picture to post of it tomorrow.
Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday!

Elm

No comments:

Post a Comment