Saturday, March 21, 2009

News of the Day! And a Sale Alert!

Howdy y'all! Its a wonderful evening in West Texas and of course I spent the day inside!
I've been taking pictures of all the stuff I pulled out of my craft closet that I'm never going to use! It's for SALE! (sorry for the shout, I just hadda! ) You can find the pictures and prices on Flickr under GDDreams or click on the link http://www.flickr.com/photos/27807678@N04/ .
If you stencil, make dolls, paint figurines, or decorate your clothes please take a look. More will be making its way there in the days to come! Here are a couple of pictures of what's available. Please feel free to email me with questions at greendragondreams@gmail.com!!

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!
The Green Dragon

No comments:

Post a Comment